“OPI Partners with one of the biggest movie musicals of all time – Grease, celebrating its 40th anniversary. 12 limited edition nail lacquer shades inspired by the Pink Ladies and Greasers. Expect retro hues designed to capture Grease’s fun and energentic spirit.
This is iconic OPI Color in a polish-on gel formula! GelColor by OPI's shine-intense shades cure in 30 seconds and last for weeks. From its distinctive bottle and custom brush, to its unbeatably fast application and lightening speed cure...GelColor by OPI redefines salon gel services with durable, glossy OPI color! GelColor by OPI delivers faster services than previous Gel generations! Cures in 4 minutes per set vs. 12+ minutes for standard UV cure.
How To Use
1. Sanitize, prep, and push back cuticles. Then wipe with Hand and Nail Cleanser (or Bond-Aid) using a lint-free wipe. Apply Hand & Nail OPI PH Bond.
2. Apply OPI BASE Gel in a thin application and seal the edge of the nail.
3. Place hand in the LED for 30 Seconds or 3 minute in a UV light.
4. Apply Gelish color of choice in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.
5. Place hand in LED light for 30 Seconds or 3 minutes (3 min is suggested) in a UV lamp. For darker coverage repeat steps 4 and 5.
6. Apply OPI Top Coat Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a light application.
7. Place hand in the LED light for 30 Seconds or 3 minutes in a UV light.
8. Wipe off the Tacky layer with Cleanser or Alcohol.
Soak Off Gel Removal:
1. Use a buffer or file to break a portion of the seal on top layer of top coat.
2. Put fingers in a bowl of acetone or soak-off remover , or wrap the nail with foil around finger, be sure to put acetone or remover on a piece of cotton before wrapping with foil. (if acetone is warmed up will be quicker to remove, do not microwave acetone or any flammable products simply place a bowl of warm water under the bowl of acetone or soak off removal products allow 5-10 mins)
3. Allow nails to soak in either acetone or soak-off remover 10-15 mins.
4. Use a orange wood stick or cuticle pusher to remove gel off remaining gel polish.
Features and Benefits
- Iconic OPI color
- Polish-on Gel formula
- Intense shades cure in 30 seconds
- For color that lasts for weeks
- Custom brush
- Unbeatably fast application, lightening speed cure
- GelColor by OPI redefines salon gel services with durable, glossy OPI color!
- GelColor by OPI delivers faster services than previous Gel generations.
- Cures in 4 minutes per set vs. 12+ minutes for standard UV cure Fusion Technology : A Fusion of advanced gel polymer chemistry with high-speed LED technology for iconic OPI color at the speed of light.