The original blue disinfecting brew is a hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant that is EPA-registered. Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella Kills fungus, including ""athlete's foot"" fungus Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears Concentrated-Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution Immerse items for 10 minutes, mop with sponge, or spray on Anti-rust formula Will not stain skin or surfaces Barbicide is the symbol of disinfection recognized throughout the world
How To Use
- For hard countertops and non-porous surface, mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide disinfectant with 32 ounces of water, spray on surface and maintain surface moisture for 10 minutes before use or drying.
Features and Benefits
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis)
- Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide® has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!