1 - Brow Bar Display
1 - 14 oz Warmer
1 - 5 oz Wax
100-CT. Brow Applicators
100-CT. Brow Cloth Strips
1 - Scissors
1 - Tweezer
25-Count Disposable Wand
65-Count Cotton Rounds
1 - 4 oz Pre Hon
1 - 2.5 oz Pre Eplilation Powder
1 - 4 oz Wax Off
1 - Clean Color
3- Ariel Brow Powders and Brushes
1 - Brow Perfecting Palette with Brush
From fashion runways to women everywhere, bold, well- defined brows continue to be one of the hottest beauty trends.
Brows help frame the face and highlight the eyes, setting a foundation for a youthful, fresh look. With the recent surge in brow popularity, perfectly shaped and defined brows are gaining more attention than ever.
GIGI & Ardell, the leaders in both hair removal and lash & brow cosmetics, have teamed up to offer beauty industry professionals a complete brow grooming system that contains all the essentials for the ultimate brow service.
How To Use
GET THE LOOK
1. Cleanse & Prep. Cleanse the brow area to remove all dirt, oil and make-up with GiGi Pre Hon. Prep the skin for hair removal by dusting a light layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder (for soft waxes)
2. Brush & Trim. Brush the brows up with a brow wand and trim any excess hair.
3. Identify & Shape. For perfectly shaped brows, you will need to first identify the 3 key points of the brow. This will help guide you as you wax the client. 1.) Brow beginning: Rest an applicator stick at the widest part of the client’s nose passing directly over the inside corner of the eye to the eyebrow. Mark with a brow pencil. 2.) Arch: Ask client to look straight ahead. Place the applicator stick at the widest part of her nose passing through the outside of the pupil to the brow. Mark top of brow with a pencil. 3.) End point: Rest the applicator at the widest part of the nose passing through the outside end of the eye to the brow line. Mark with a brow pencil.
4. Wax & Treat. Using the pencil marks as a guide, wax any hair that extends beyond the pencil marks to shape the brow. After waxing, use GiGi Wax Off to remove any excess wax residue left on the skin. If client experiences redness or irritation, use GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel.
5. Fill & Perfect. Round off the brow service by filling in and defining with Ardell Brow Powders.