Color while you cleanse. Keracolors Color + Clenditioner is a non-lather conditioning cleanser designed to gently cleanse & condition your hair while depositing color pigments to vibrantly color pre-lightened hair, or maintain hues between salon visits.
How To Use
- On completely wet hair, apply a generous amount of Color +Clenditioner.
- If applying to whole head, use a comb from roots to ends to make sure product gets evenly distributed.
- If applying to specific area, work through with fingers.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes, & rinse thoroughly.
- For maximum intensity, do multiple applications until desired color is achieved.
- To maintain achieved tone, alternate with Clenditioner.
- To achieve bold hues, use on pre lightened blonde hair.
- When used on brown hair, multiple applications may be needed to achieve the tone depending on the Color + Clenditioner chosen.
- To achieve a pastel hue, mix 50/50 with Clenditioner.
What Does this Do
Color + Clenditioner is a keratin based cleansing conditioner designed to cleanse and condition the hair with a sulfate free formula that not only gives you a “squeaky” clean feel, it is also going to deposit semi-permanent direct dyes into the hair to get the most out of your colors.
- Color + Clenditioner Provides buildable color
o The more consecutive washes the richer, bolder the color will be
o The longer its left on the hair the more color pigment it deposits
- Once desired color is achieved, alternate with the original Clenditioner
- The Color + Clenditioner can be used in multiple ways
o Can be used maintain previously dyed hair
o Can be used to color pre-lightened or blonde hair
o Some can be used as toners
o Can be mixed with each other or mixed with clendtioner to create soft pastel colors
- The Cleansing Conditioner base keeps hair moisturized & will NOT dry out hair no matter how many uses
- Lasts 10-15 washes depending on color chosen and the porosity of the hair
Keracolor Color + Clenditioner (Hot Pink)
Water / Aqua / Eau Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol ,PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA
Limonene ,Linalool Basic Red 51 Basic Blue 99
Keracolor Color + Clenditioner (Blue)
Water / Aqua / Eau Cetyl Alcohol Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine ,Sorbitan Laurate , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Keratin,Cocos Nucifera Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate ,Tetrasodium EDTA
Limonene, Linalool ,HC Blue 15 ,Basic Red 51,
"I was really hopeful, and I will say that the color that's visible is pretty, but the color payoff on the light pink was almost TOO light - its hard to tell if I put any in or not, and this is 2 or 3 applications in."
- okc, Dec 31, 1969
"As a stylist, I see my clients struggle to keep their vivid colors in their hair for longer than two to three weeks, especially the vibrant reds. When I discovered the Keracolor Clenditioners I was so excited to share this with all my clients! This Clenditioner is not only super moisturizing but extremely softening. Unlike most color shampoos, this is not a product that dries out your hair through continuous use! Also, the more times you use this product it continues to get darker and more vibrant, so if you are a red head definitely pick this one up!!"
- Shelby, May 3, 2018
"Love this stuff. It works just as well as the viral colorwash. This has a thicker consistency, is easier to get, and cheaper. You also get a little more product. I apply this directly to dry hair and leave on for 20-30 minutes and rinse out."
- Kim, Dec 31, 1969
Not your average purple shampoo
"The purple clenditioner is a quick way to add purple to your clients hair who like to live on the wild side! This is not a toning shampoo, the clenditioner deposits purple onto hair strands and it will stay! This is a great way to get pastel purple as well!"