OLAPLEX No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo. Formulated with OLAPLEX Bond Building chemistry. Restores internal strength and moisture levels to add incredible shine and manageability. For all hair types.
How To Use
- Use every time you shampoo and after rinsing OLAPLEX No. 3 Hair Perfector from hair.
- Lather and rinse.
- Follow with OLAPLEX No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner.
What Does this Do
- Patented Bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate helps protect and restore damaged hair by repairing disulfide bonds broken during chemical processing. Olaplex developed and patented Bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate which became the first ingredient of it’s kind in the new bond builder category. Bleach, peroxide, perms and chemical straighteners damage hair at a molecular level, leaving hair more fragile and susceptible to tangling and breakage. Bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate is a truly innovative new ingredient with protective, nourishing and restructuring action for rejuvenating hair. It is only available in Olaplex products.
- Incredibly mild surfactant, and is considered to be one of the safest on the market. Non-drying, gentle on color treated and chemically processed hair and scalp. Leaves hair feeling amazingly clean and bouncy.
- Offers excellent moisture balance and brings natural hydration to thirsty, dry hair.
- A great scalp clarifier to retard flakiness from forming. Brings out hair's natural shine. A naturally occurring acid found in a variety of plants and fruits such as apples, grapes, oranges, pineapples, and strawberries.
- Penetrates the hair shaft to help it feel thicker and increase the tensile strength of hair by giving it elasticity and improved resistance to breakage.
- Conditions and helps retain moisture in the hair follicle. Helps to retain color vibrancy and protection from fading.
- Adds a protective layer to the hair for enhanced manageability and shine.
- Rich in Vitamins A & E, Omegas 6 & 9 = maximum shine and silky texture.
- A Korean beauty innovation for super hydration. Tames & smoothes frizz and flyaways. Fermenting the Oil lowers the pH level which helps close cuticles helping them to lay flat. Fermented oils contain more potent vitamins and nutrients and have better absorption rates compared to non-fermented oils.
- A Korean beauty innovation. Fermented Green Tea Oil adds volume, strength and shine. Helps prevent split ends and breakage. Fermenting the Oil lowers the pH level which helps close cuticles helping them to lay flat. Fermented oils contain more potent vitamins and nutrients and have better absorption rates compared to non-fermented oils.
- Hair protectant - helps to protect against damage caused by free radicals and other hair processes/styling.
- A superfood high in antioxidants that promotes healthy hair by strengthening each hair from the roots. Improves hair health and promotes new growth due to the high protein content of Acai berry and the omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids as well as the vitamins such as A, C, E and B vitamins in Acai. Acai berries also contain folic acid and zinc which helps make hair roots stronger and promotes good scalp health. Finally, the magnesium in these berries helps to control hair fall out too.
- Conditioning agent for the skin and scalp. Also provides healing and protective benefits.
- An soothing antioxidant that helps to promote scalp health and hair growth.
- Moisturizing & improves shine rusulting in radiant-looking and luxurious-feeling hair.
- Promotes scalp health from inherent natural antioxidive properties.
- Soothes, moisturizes & conditions hair.
- Helps to soothe the scalp and promotes overall hair health.
- Naturally present in the skin & scalp; Helps maintain optimal moisture balance.
- Gives hair a boost for fuller, thicker-looking hair. Helps in hair elasticity & growth which keeps hair looking healthy and strong.
"I use this product along with Olaplex No 3 and it is doing wonders for my hair. I have heavily processed, naturally curly hair that was so damaged. Even after the first wash, my hair started to look so much healthier. I would recommend this for anyone who has struggled to keep hair healthy between trims!"