The Kenra Color® Silver and Violet Metallics Collections includes 6 Permanent and 6 Demi-Permanent shades that are designed for pre-lightened hair. The Silver and Violet Metallics offer artistry and creativity while providing a blue or violet reflection. The Metallics Collection can be used to add dimensional highlights or for overall cool steel look. Experience trendy elegance with the NEW Metallics Collection.
How To Use
Step 1: Determine the natural level of the hair
- Analyze the client’s natural level by holding the Natural Series swatches against the client’s regrowth area and determine which one achieves a blend of the same level
- Remember, you are only looking for the level of the natural hair, not the tonality
- If the natural hair level falls between two levels, choose the lighter level when depositing color (going darker), or the darker level when lifting color (going lighter)
Step 2: Determine the desired level / desired tone
- Select the appropriate color shade utilizing your swatchbook for reference
Step 3: Define levels of lift, deposit, or tonal change
- Use the developer / levels of lift chart to determine the Developer required to ensure proper lifting during the coloring process.
Step 4: Determine the percentage of gray
- Identify the correct percentage of gray to assess how much of the Kenra Color Natural Series should be incorporated into the formulation. Reference our gray coverage chart
- When hair is 80% gray or more, a 20 Volume Developer is recommended
- The recommended processing time is up to 40 minutes
Step 5: Identify the underlying pigment
- Determine the underlying pigment at the desired level you are coloring to
- Assess whether it will enhance the desired color shade and tone or if you will need to add a neutralizing color to the formulation to control the underlying pigment. Reference our underlying pigment chart.
Features and Benefits
- Vibrant, long lasting color
- Intense shine
- Improve condition and manageability
- Gentle Formulation
- Outstanding coverage and color saturation
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!