Scruples Urban Shock Color Craze is a semi-permanent hair color line. Getting your clients excited about dramatic hair color selections is easier than ever. Urban Shock Color Craze processes in just 15 minutes, so your clients will be ready to show off outstanding color in no time. Scruples Urban Shock Color Craze – color outside the lines.
How To Use
Pastel Shade Directions:
1) Squeeze desired amount into non-metallic bowl and mix ER Conditioner until you achieve the desired shade. 2) Apply ER Conditioner to ears and hairline. 3) Apply color evenly (avoiding the scalp) to clean, dry hair. 4) Process 15 minutes-either at room temperature or under pre-heated dryer. 5) Shampoo and rinse out thoroughly.
Vibrant Shade Directions:
1) Squeeze desired amount into non-metallic bowl. 2) Apply ER Conditioner to ears and hairline. 3) Apply color evenly (avoiding the scalp) to clean, dry hair. 4) Process 15 minutes-either at room temperature or under pre-heated dryer. 5) Shampoo and rinse out thoroughly. Provides vibrant shades on pre-lightened hair and subtle shades on natural or color-treated hair. Dilute with Scruples ER Emergency Repair Conditioner item# 2391 or 2392 for amazing pastel colors. Mix to create customized colors. Direct dye in a conditioner base. Requires NO peroxide developer. Contains NO ammonia. Yellow Intense Hair Color.
Features and Benefits
- Contains no ammonia
- Requires no peroxide developer
- Direct dye in a conditioner base
- Mix to create custom colors
- Dilute to create beautiful pastels
- Professional and retail use
- Can change from one URBAN SHOCK shade to another
- Hair color, longevity & intensity will vary depending on hair type, condition & shade selection
- Vibrant shades last 2 – 4 weeks
- Pastel and subtle shades last 1 – 2 weeks
Contains no ammonia
I love this color line
"I have used many different fashion color lines, and the way this one fades out is the best, its removes easily. The colors are true to the picture, and are very vibrant"
- Studio@1, Sep 12, 2018
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!