A UV-cured base coat featuring UV3 technology designed specifically for use with the Shellac UV Color Coat System:
• Provides a superior adhesion layer to nails.
• Provides the first step of the Shellac system,anchoring Shellac Color Coat to the nail.
How To Use
• Shake to blend.
• Apply a thin layer to all 5 clean, manicured nails of one hand.
• Cure all 5 fingers for 10 seconds in CND UV Lamp.
• Repeat on other hand.
• Follow with Shellac Color Coat.
Features and Benefits
Cellulose Acetate Butyrate: Highly stable form of natural polymer called cellulose that is highly resistant to discoloration.
Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate: Monomer used to increase durability.
Butyl Acetate: Solvent used to blend all ingredients or dissolve nail color.