New OPI GelColor with breakthrough ProHealth Technology. No damage removal for healthier looking nails. New MIDI 7.5 ml size! The perfect trial size and a great option for those looking to expand on GelColor offerings. Available in 60 iconic OPI shades.
How To Use
1. Sanitize, prep, and push back cuticles. Then wipe with Hand and Nail Cleanser (or Bond-Aid)
using a lint-free wipe. Apply Hand & Nail OPI PH Bond.
2. Apply OPI BASE Gel in a thin application and seal the edge of the nail.
3. Place hand in the LED for 30 Seconds or 3 minute in a UV light.
4. Apply Gelish color of choice in a thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the
edges of the nail.
5. Place hand in LED light for 30 Seconds or 3 minutes (3 min is suggested) in a UV lamp. For
darker coverage repeat steps 4 and 5.
6. Apply OPI Top Coat Sealer from cuticle to free edge using a light application.
7. Place hand in the LED light for 30 Seconds or 3 minutes in a UV light.
8. Wipe off the Tacky layer with Cleanser or Alcohol.
Soak Off Gel Removal:
1. Use a buffer or file to break a portion of the seal on top layer of top coat.
2. Put fingers in a bowl of acetone or soak-off remover , or wrap the nail with foil around finger, be
sure to put acetone or remover on a piece of cotton before wrapping with foil. (if acetone is
warmed up will be quicker to remove, do not microwave acetone or any flammable products
simply place a bowl of warm water under the bowl of acetone or soak off removal products
allow 5-10 mins)
3. Allow nails to soak in either acetone or soak-off remover 10-15 mins.
4. Use a orange wood stick or cuticle pusher to remove gel off remaining gel polish.
Features and Benefits
- A proprietary formula exclusive to OPI
- Easy removal in as fast as 7 minutes
- 2 Weeks of Wear
- Unbeatable Shine
- Available in 60 iconic OPI Shades
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!