Healthy Sexy Hair - MOSITURIZING SHAMPOO, a daily Shampoo formulated with Mimosa Flower Extract & Moonstones to help moisturize and nourish hair while promoting wellbeing.
How To Use
• Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Use in combination with the Moisturizing Conditioner for better results.
• Customers with normal/dry hair looking for added moisture & easy to use, natural looking styling solution.
Features and Benefits
• Helps provide moisture to Normal/Dry Hair
• Enhanced with Mimosa Flower Extract & Moonstones
• SLS & SLES Sulfates Free
• pH: 5.00 – 6.00
MIMOSA FLOWER EXTRACT
• Made of high levels of avonoid and hyaluronic acid.
• Helps stimulate the production of elastin and collagen to moisturize & nourish skin and hair.
• Has calming, warming and relaxing properties to help nourish, soften and soothe in ammation.
MOONSTONE (MOTHER GODDESS STONE)
• A stone for “new beginnings”, inner growth and strength.
• On the heart level, it inspires love, nurturing of yourself and of others.
• The mother goddess stone can help enhance intuition, inspiration, success and good fortune
Love sexy hair products
"Like all Sexy Hair products I have tried, I am more than satisfied with results, beat the expectations I had once again. Very versital products that I can manipulate to get results I'm looking for. Helped me make a very satisfied customer, loyal, that will now keep C omming back"
- Rich The Barber, May 17, 2018
the best ive used
"Im A barber in CA I have long hair sometimes with dandruff sometimes oily this shampoo and conditioner has changed my life I use it everyday it works great leaves my hair silky moisturized and feeling looking clean smells great as well and no more dandruff I will never buy shampoo from Walmart or any big retail store healthy sexy hair is where its at and I recommend it to all my clients that struggle with dandruff and shampoos that over dry your hair this shampoo will bring moisture back removes dandruff and have u feeling good I get excited to wash and condition my hair now."
- Skywalkerthebarber, May 24, 2020
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!