Wella Professionals Instamatic by Color Touch is fashion forward Color. This stunning collection of six diffused finish shades, give you that flash of color you crave.
How To Use
Like a color filter, Matte Gloss delivers a diffused color finish that varies according to the hair color it's applied on.
- Mix 1 : 1 with 1.9% to 4% Color Touch Emulsion (30g Instamatic + 30g of 1.9% - 4% Color Touch).
- To express your creativity to the max, mix Instamatic + Color Touch with Color.ID.
- Instamatic also offers new possibilities for color correction: use Jaded Mint on hair that's too red, Ocean Storm on hair that's too orange and Muted Mauve on hair that's too yellow.
Application & Development Time:
- Apply on dry hair and develop for 5-20 minutes depending on the desired intensity.
- When development is complete, add some lukewarm water and gently emulsify. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash hair once with Wella Professionals Brilliance.
- To neutralize oxidation residues and stabilize color, we recommend Wella Professionals Color Post Treatment.
What Does this Do
- Demi-Permanent gloss in fashion-forward tones
- Formulated with a fine blend of color molecules that are diffused gradually into the hair cuticles.
- Result is a temporary, delicate matte gloss, with a muted shine
- Instamatic is recommended for level 7 or lighter
Good Temporary Color
"Color is good but it only lasts a month. After every wash, the color wears off and the color changes. Overall, very satisfied and will keep using product."