Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo for Coarse Hair is a rich moisturizing shampoo that leaves coarse and unruly hair irresistibly smooth and soft to the touch.
How To Use
- Apply to damp hair and massage gently into a lather
- Rinse hair thoroughly
Features and Benefits
- Rich Formula: The product provides improved wet combability, wet and dry feel, increased shine and ease of styling on thick, damaged hair. New system
of surfactants and boosting polymers creates a much creamier foam that lasts longer and allows a more even distribution of key ingredients on hair.
- Creatin: A building block of protein that is in part internally produced by the human organism. It is regarded as a universal supplier of energy to the
human body. Well-known in the skin-care industry, it is used as moisturizer and 'vitalizer'. In hair care products creatin strengthens the hair and has a hair-repairing
effect. A hair-strengthening/restructuring or repairing effect occurs because creatin is capable of penetrating the inner structure (the cortex) of hair.
- Panthenol: Readily binds to hair follicles, moisturizing and strengthening hair, and helping to seal moisture in, preventing drying out.
- Silk Extract: Derived from silk proteins, it forms moisture-retentive films that smooth and moisturize both skin and hair. It provides a silky emolliency in
creams, lotions, shampoos and hair conditioners.
- Formula: Self warming treatment contains magnesium sulphate anhydrous which in contact with water has an exothermic reaction and develops heat; therefore
the creamy mask warms up. This self warming is an unexpected effect that only occurs when the formula is in contact with wet hair during the massage.
Warmth is an effect that is positively connected to wellness and well being. Benefits include nourishment (= penetration into the hair), tensile strength, repair