The lightweight conditioner moisturizes dry hair, leaving even fine hair full of free flowing movement.
How To Use
- Apply to clean, damp hair and distribute evenly
- Rinse thoroughly
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Formula: This product improves shine, wet and dry feel, and ease of brushing while reducing static. Caring polymers coat the hair leaving it irresistibly smooth and soft to the touch, while protecting it from the elements (e.g. heat and sun).
- Creatin: A building block of protein that is in part internally produced by the human organism. It is regarded as a universal supplier of energy to the human body. Well-known in the skin-care it is used as moisturizer and 'vitalizer'. In hair care products creatin strengthens the hair and has a hair-repairing effect. A hair-strengthening/restructuring or repairing effect occurs because creatin is capable of penetrating the inner structure (the cortex) of hair.
- Panthenol: Readily binds to hair follicles, moisturizing and strengthening hair, and helping to seal moisture in, preventing drying out.
- Silk Extract: Derived from silk proteins, it forms moisture-retentive films that smooth and moisturize both skin and hair. It provides a silky emolliency in creams, lotions, shampoos and hair conditioners.