Now brunettes can go cool & stay cool with SoColor Power Cools. Matrix coolest ash shades with calibrated brass neutralizing dye combinations let you experiment from icy to smokey with no risk of red or brass. The low ammonia, brass neutralizing dye combinations allow each shade to stay true to tone and provides long-lasting pure cool tones.
How To Use
Use SoColor permanent color on new growth & virgin applications
Mix equal parts of SoColor shades with Matrix 1-, 20, or 30 Volume Cream developer and process for 30-45 minutes.
The higher the developer, the higher the lift. The more lift, the more exposure to the underlying pigment (warmth!).
- Use with 10 VOLUME for maximum cool deposit and brass neutralization
- Use with 20 VOLUME for up to 2 levels of lift or when mixing with the Blended Collection for grey coverage
- Use with 30 VOLUME for up to 3 levels of lift with cool tonal deposit.
Features and Benefits
- Experiment from icy to smokey with no risk of red or brass.
- Improved hair condition: 2x more conditioning that lasts up to 20 shampoos
- Even color from regrowth area to ends: 2x more ceramides to even the cuticle for uniform color deposit
- Low-Ammonia base rovides a steady, more controlled lift for reliably cooler results without compromising the level of lift.
- Brass Neutralizing dye combinations allow each shade to stay true to tone and last longer.
- Superior dye calibration ensure the coolest results in the Matrix portfolio
- Power Cools Dyes provide long-lasting pure cool tones.
- Improved wearability overtime: 100% oxidative dyes are fade resistant & stay true to tone.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!