SoColor Ultra Blonde Collection delivers up to 5 levels of lift on Natural Level 5 and lighter, with a wide range of shades. Strongest neutralization that lasts even longer.
How To Use
UL-IA, UL-AA, UL-VV ••• For levels 5 and lighter UL-A+, UL-V+, UL-N+ ••• For levels 6 and lighter
UL-P, UL-N, UL-M, UL-Violet Titanium, UL-Rose Gold, UL-Sheer Bronze ••• For levels 6-8
UL- Clear ••• Use it alone – to lift with maximum condition and zero deposit
Mix with all other UL shades – to dilute its toning power and/or create pastel blondes when mixed with all UL shades in 1-step
Double the amount of 30 or 40 Volume
MATRIX Cream Developer
*The texture and porosity of the hair will affect your ability to achieve cool blonde results.
Not recommended for grey coverage
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional color results with a multitude of shades
- Create every color imaginable from natural to vibrant
- Create subtle highlights to special effects
- Delivers color clarity and exceptional grey coverage with advanced dyes
- Simplifies formulating with The Four Basic Rules (see directions)
- Offers salon economy-one 3 oz. tube contains two average retouch applications
- Maximizes shine and silkiness with the rich Alpha Honey Complex
SOCOLOR features innovative Cera-OilTM Conditioning Complex:
• Cera-OilTM Conditioning Complex continuously conditions for up to 30 shampoos.
• HexaForce polymer, due to its small size, penetrates the cortex of the hair. Because it is positively charged, the polymer is attracted to damaged sites (which are negatively charged). It attaches to these areas and reinforces the hair structure.
• Ceramide Complex and Cationic Polymer equalize porosity for an even surface. The Complex is similar to the hair’s intracellular cement. It penetrates the cuticle layer and reinforces it.
• Natural Jojoba Seed Oil is similar in molecular structure to the natural oil our scalp produces and helps nourish and polish the hair’s surface. Hair is left smooth, resilient and healthy looking after each color service.
Waste of time
"lifted only one level two at most, bought ulvv shade n gave my client orange roots. She is a level 78. Ended up bleaching and toning after I usually like matrix but this was a flop so was high lift permanent color cult in royal purple. No more of these double developer colors for us. Waste of time always end up correcting"
- Jlynn m, Jun 7, 2019
"I use monthly on my hair and clients level 6 and up with double 40 volume. Great lift and tone in one."