For professional use
See Color Chart FORMULATING For Basic Rules
- 1. Determine the natural level you are starting with.
- 2. Determine the level you wish to achieve.
- 3. Determine the tonal value desired.
- 4. Determine the volume of developer needed. WHICH DEVELOPER VOLUME? Developer Volume: 10, 20, 30, 40 Lightening Volume: Up to level 1,2, 3, 4
- Always mix with equal amounts of SoLite Creme Developer. 1-1/2 oz. SoColor + 1-1/2 oz. SoLite Creme Developer (10,20,30 or 40 Volume) Grey Naturals are always mixed with equal amounts of SoLite 20 Volume Creme Developer. Ultra Light Blondes are always mixed with double amounts of SoLite 40 Volume Creme
Developer. For Example: 1-1/2 oz. ULA + 3 oz. SoLite 40 Volume.
- 30 to 45 minutes