Vibrant reds and coppers for meeting your client''s reflect needs. Includes High Impact Brunettes for dark bases and more!
How To Use
COLORING WITH SOCOLOR REFLECT COLLECTION
Formula adjustment based on % of Grey
Less than 50% Grey - Desired Level
50% Grey and More - 1 level darker than desired level
Precise, predictable results at every level, everytime MATRIX Cream Developer (10, 20, 30, 40 Volume)
Equal parts SOCOLOR and MATRIX Cream Developer
30 - 45 minutes
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional color results with a multitude of shades
- Create every color imaginable from natural to vibrant
- Create subtle highlights to special effects
- Delivers color clarity and exceptional grey coverage with advanced dyes
- Simplifies formulating with The Four Basic Rules (see directions)
- Offers salon economy-one 3 oz. tube contains two average retouch applications
- Maximizes shine and silkiness with the rich Alpha Honey Complex
SOCOLOR features innovative Cera-OilTM Conditioning Complex:
• Cera-OilTM Conditioning Complex continuously conditions for up to 30 shampoos.
• HexaForce polymer, due to its small size, penetrates the cortex of the hair. Because it is positively charged, the polymer is attracted to damaged sites (which are negatively charged). It attaches to these areas and reinforces the hair structure.
• Ceramide Complex and Cationic Polymer equalize porosity for an even surface. The Complex is similar to the hair’s intracellular cement. It penetrates the cuticle layer and reinforces it.
• Natural Jojoba Seed Oil is similar in molecular structure to the natural oil our scalp produces and helps nourish and polish the hair’s surface. Hair is left smooth, resilient and healthy looking after each color service.