AGE DENIED by TIGI is a new range of rejuvenating permanent haircolour shades designed to provide up to 100% coverage on over 50% non-pigmented hair.
The AGE DENIED Rejuvenating Complex has been crafted with three anti-ageing ingredients known to help combat signs of ageing hair.
The shine enhancing pre-blended formula maintains hair’s natural strength, smoothness and resistance to breakage while compensating for the effects of lost melanin.
How To Use
1 – Apply AGE DENIED to dry, unwashed hair using a bowl and brush.
2 – Apply to the new-growth, beginning at the area with the highest percentage of non-pigmented hair.
– For long new-growth exceeding 2.5cm/1inch, apply the colour 2.5cm/1inch away from the scalp to the mid-band. Once complete, apply the product to the root area and refresh the ends with your preferred method.
– For virgin head application, apply the colour 2.5cm/1inch away from the scalp through to the lengths and ends. Once complete, apply the product to the root area.
3 – Ensure neat and clean application, avoiding overlapping as it may cause banding.
4 – Begin processing for 30 minutes once the full application is complete (up to 40 minutes for coarse/resistant hair).
5 – If required, refresh the ends with your preferred method.
6 – Emulsify, rinse, shampoo and condition with your chosen TIGI range.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-blended formula for consistent results
- Shine enhancing coverage
- Multi-dimensional skin flattering effects
- AGE DENIED Rejuvenating Complex
- True to tone
- Simple to use with 1:1 mix ratio
- Cream-gel consistency
- Client friendly fragrance
- Up to 3 levels of lift