Affirm Positive Link Conditioner is a post chemical pH normalizer that restores hair to its proper pH of 4.5-5.5 after relaxer application. (NOTE: After relaxer is rinsed, the hair is still alkaline (pH 10) and cuticles remain partially open. There by allowing the most effective penetration of micro and macro-conditioners). Positive Link Conditioner is for use on Medium to Coarse hair. It's also recommended as a deep penetrating moisturizing conditioner for regular salon conditioner services.
How To Use
- Thoroughly rinse creme relaxer from hair and apply Positive Link. Affirm Positive Link Conditioner
(for Medium to Coarse hair) is applied immediately after Affirm Creme Relaxer is rinsed from hair.
- Leave on 5 minutes and rinse
- Proceed to shampoo with Affirm Normalizing Shampoo.
Features and Benefits
- Restores hair to its proper pH state
- Re-aligns, firms and seals cuticles to enhance shine
- Detangles, moisturizes and softens hair
- Prevents alkali and oxidation damage
Aqua (Water), Sodium Stearoamphoacetate. Glycerin, Urea, Mineral Oil, Steartrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-32, Citric acid, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquaternium-10, Emulsifying Wax, Isostearyl Ethylimidazolinium Ethosulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!