Hydra Cleanse is an exceptionally mild botanical-based cream cleanser that is formulated with a combination of Oat Extract and Panthenol to thoroughly cleanse skin without stripping away essential moisture. Aloe Vera deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin, helping complexions to appear calm with a fresh, radiant glow. Water rinseable and pH balanced, Hydra Cleanse gently cleanses and benefits all skin types.
How To Use
- Massage in a circular motion on facial areas morning and evening.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Gentle enough to use around eye area.
- Follow with Botanical Tonique and appropriate Pharmagel moisturizer.
Features and Benefits
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) – used primarily for helping skin appear soothed; excellent moisturizing properties.
- (Avena Sativa) Oat Extract – deep-penetrating moisture retention.
- Panthenol – humectant that attracts and holds moisture
"I love this cleanser. As far as I can tell, there isn''t a fragrance. It is a nice yet effective cleanser. I use it all over my face as well as on my eyes to remove any remaining makeup residue left behind by my eye make-up remover. It does not make my face red or burn my eyes. It doesn''t dry my skin out during the winter and doesn''t break me out during the summer. I highly recommend it."
- CrimsonCountess, Apr 5, 2012
"I have ultra sensitive skin & can''t handle things with fragrance at all or products that are overdrying. This cleanser is really mild & makes my face feel soothed. It also removes my makeup well. It''s creamy, there is no fragrance, & it rinses easily with no reside. Your face just feels clean & soft. I have used it for 4-5yrs. now. Everytime I use another product I find myself always going back to this one. You can''t beat it for the price here either. It''s great stuff!"
- Birdlover, Jul 17, 2012
"No fragrance, gentle, moisturizing, no residue!
This cleanser is mild & makes your face feel clean, fresh and soothed."
- Anonymous, Nov 22, 2012
"This cleanser is something I cannot live without. I use it 2 times a day, morning and nightly. A small amount goes a long way to remove the daily grime and can be a light makeup remover. Skin feels fresh, no tight feeling at all as it does not strip skin. I also use it for shaving."