Restore depleted moisture to dry, damaged hair by infusing strands with essential vitamins and antioxidants for a shiny, smooth, frizz-free finish. Black Seed Oil protects hair against future damage while helping to strengthen and fortify. Hair is left soft, tangle free and manageable.
How To Use
- After shampooing, apply conditioner to damp hair and work evenly from mid-hair to ends.
Features and Benefits
- Replenish depleted moisture
- Antioxidants protect against environmental stressors
- Leaves hair soft to the touch and tangle free
- Strengthens and fortifies hair.
Black Seed Oil - Luxurious and highly treasured oil is derived from pressed seeds of the Nigella Sativa, a flowering plant known to thrive in severely dry conditions of the Mediterranean region by utilizing its moisture retention properties. This ancient healing oil is rich in essential fatty acids such as omega 6 and omega 3 which help to revitalize and fortify hair. Other nourishing properties, such as multiple antioxidants and vitamins, enhance hair's overall strength, health and luster, for gorgeous hair as it was meant to shine.
"Same issue with the shampoo, I love the smell so much it's a shame it likes nourishing qualities."