Skylight™ Hand-Painting Clay Lightener eliminates the need for foils and provides an ideal texture for all freehand application techniques including balayage and organic highlights with up to 7 levels of lift.
How To Use
• Apply to clean, dry hair.
• Saturate the surface layer of the hair well.
• For lightening over resistant or previously colored hair, foils can be used to help achieve additional lift. Note: When using foils, non-transfer plastic or paper mesh, Skylight™ won’t form a protective shell, but instead remains creamy.
• Recommended mixing ratio is 1:1.5.
• 1 full scoop of lightener to 1.5 oz. (45 cc) Paul Mitchell® of Cream Developer.
• Mix well into a creamy consistency.
• Processing time will vary depending on the desired level of lift and the condition of the hair.
• Check lift during processing by gently removing product. If additional processing time is required, reapply product to maintain saturation.
• Do not use heat.
Up to 50 minutes
Features and Benefits
• Rice flour and kaolin clay help form an instant shell during processing that won’t dry out, ake or transfer.
• Skylight™ does not require the use of a dedicated developer.
• It mixes to a perfect, creamy consistency and helps retain moisture during processing.