Shines XG - The future generation of Demi-Permanent, No-Ammonia Hair Color.
XG DYESMART Innovation and beautiful translucency come together for a new generation in no-ammonia, demo-permanent hair color performance.
Enjoy the versatility of using shines XG with 5 Volume Cream Developer for deposit only, tone-on-tone color brilliance. Or, for more vibrant results, use with 10 Volume Cream Developer for up to one level of lift.
Your vision becomes reality with this new, high-conditioning cream formula for brilliant, tone-on-tone, results like never before.
How To Use
Mix 1 part of shine XG™ to 1.5 parts XG Processing Cream (1:1.5 ratio).
1. Determine the natural level and percentage of gray.
2. Determine the target level, tone and overall desired result
3. Refer to the Shines XG™ color map for shade selection, taking into consideration the desire to neutralize or intensify pigment
CLEAR SHINE DILUTION
Mix with up to 50% of total shade formula to dilute up to one level. Example. 30ml/1oz Clear Shine + 30ml/1 oz 8G (8/3) +90ml/3oz XG Processing Cream
- Gray blending
- Deposit only
- Tone-on-tone results
- Mix with Clear Shine for pure shine
XG PROCESSING CREAM
- 5 Volume (1.5%) XG Processing Cream on dry hair
- 10 Volume (3.0%) XG Processing Cream on dry hair
PROCESSING & TIMING
- Timing is 25 minutes for both volumes of XG Processing Cream
- An additional 5-10 minutes will enhance coverage
Features and Benefits
- DYESMART System - Allows for maximum color penetration and predictability. Last 4 to 6 weeks and fades on tone
- 41 Beautiful, Demi-Permanent Shades - A perfect palette of colors that are perfectly matched to the color XG
- Versatile - Gray blending and coverage, refreshing mid-shaft and ends or toning highlights. Rich, tone-on-tone fashion color effects. Non-committal color to expand business. Reviving dull, dry and damaged hair
- High Conditioning Cream PureXG - Gentle, no-ammonia formula. Contains cottonseed oil and rice milk to leave hair looking and feeling healthy. Easy to mix and apply.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!