Vita C Vitamin C Straightening Conditioner provides intense nourishment that adds softness and shine. Vegan-friendly and formulated with vitamin C, plant-based squalane and vegetable protein that helps increase collagen, strengthen the cuticle and improve elasticity to make hair feel its best. pH 4.8-6.0.
Vita C Conditioner works beautifully in tandem with Vita C Shampoo.
How To Use
Massage into clean, wet hair for 1-3 minutes. Comb through. Rinse.
Features and Benefits
Strong core. Added elasticity. Soft finish. AG’s Repair collection helps hair feel its best. Vegan keratin, vitamin C and plant-based squalane help counteract the daily stresses of life. Each product not only helps strengthen the hair cuticle but also nourishes and protects against future damage.
WHAT’S IN IT:
• Vitamin C – also known as tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stable form of vitamin C, which is an effective moisturizer and antioxidant. Antioxidants protect against free radicals which cause damage to hair. Vitamin C helps increase collagen that adds elasticity to hair.
• Squalane – a sustainable and plant-based lightweight oil that locks in moisture and is a natural antioxidant.
• Hydrolyzed vegetable protein – plant-derived, wheat-free protein with an amino acid spectrum similar to keratin. Helps bond, repair and smooth hair while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma.
• Shea butter – super rich and creamy emolient smoothes, moisturizes and conditions
WHAT’S NOT IN IT:
• Parabens – used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
• PABA (or para-aminobenzoic acid) – one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970’s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate.
• Gluten – all AG Products are 100% gluten-free