Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, AG’s Boost conditioner combines coconut oil, mango seed butter, rapeseed oil, rosehip oil, olive leaf extract, shea butter and hydrolyzed quinoa with the abundant benefits of organic apple cider vinegar to help nourish, detangle, smooth the hair cuticle and seal in moisture. A blend of rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and vanilla essential oils provide natural fragrance and the benefits of aromatherapy. Ideal for all hair types, perfect for colour-treated hair.
How To Use
- Massage into clean, damp hair for 1-3 minutes.
- Comb through.
Features and Benefits
- hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking
- the essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins add moisture, luster and strength to the hair
- smooth and condition the hair
What's In It
• Organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) - naturally lowers the pH of the hair, closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in color and leaving hair noticeably softer. In addition, hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking. Being slightly astringent ACV helps cleans the scalp and reduce oiliness
• Coconut Oil - composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
• Mango seed butter - a good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, luster and strength to the hair.
• Sweet almond seed extract - contains an abundance of nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and vitamin E which nurture the hair cuticle, softening and adding shine.
• Organic Shea butter - suer rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair
• Essential oil fragrance blend - rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and lavender.
Best Conditioner Ever!
"This is the best conditioner I've ever used. I use all natural ingredients which sometimes is a challenge because many times they don't perform as well. Not this! It smells heavenly and it conditions and detangles my wavy/curly hair amazingly well. But it also rinses clean and my hair doesn't dry looking/feeling greasy and weighed down. I really look forward to washing my hair lol. I also love the packaging, it feels luxurious and I like the pumps (although not the best for travel). I hope AG expands their natural line with more styling products."
- Malita, Dec 27, 2017
"Very light, so good for fine hair, but haven't noticed improvement in health of hair yet. Smells incredible, good ingredients."
- Pamela, Dec 27, 2017
"Left my hair feeling soft, lightweight, and smelling great. I also love the matching shampoo."
- Ashley, Dec 27, 2017
I love this conditioner!
"I got this to go along with the shampoo from the same line (it's also fantastic). This conditioner is a great consistency, not too thin like some natural conditioners, but not too thick either. It has the same smell as the shampoo - sort of lemony, like pez candy. I only wash my hair every 4 days, and I let it air dry. Love that this has no silicone in it. Several months ago my hairdresser way over-processed my hair, and using all natural hair care has saved me. My hair is a lot shinier without all those added chemicals to coat your hair and make it faux-shiny. This stuff is the real deal!"