Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, AG’s Balance sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses the hair and scalp. Organic apple cider vinegar naturally closes the hair cuticle for additional shine and organic argan oil and aloe vera help further smooth and moisturize. AG’s exclusive blend of rosemary, lavender, lemongrass and clary sage essential oils provide natural fragrance and the benefits of aromatherapy. Ideal for all hair types, perfect for colour-treated hair.
How To Use
- Massage into wet hair.
- Rinse and repeat as desired.
Features and Benefits
- gently cleanses the hair and scalp
- organic apple cider vinegar natural closes the hair cuticle for additional shine
- organic organ oil and aloe vera help further smooth and moisturize
WHAT’S IN IT
• Organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) – naturally lowers the pH of the hair, closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in colour and leaving hair noticeably softer. In addition, hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking. Being slightly astringent, ACV helps cleanse the scalp and reduce oiliness.
• Organic argan oil – sustainably sourced fair-trade organic Moroccan argan oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E keeping hair smooth, soft and repaired.
• Organic aloe vera – packed with vitamins and minerals, this rich natural gel moisturizes and calms the skin.
• Acacia concinna fruit extract – a mild cleansing agent.
• Desert date (balanites aegyptiaca) – derived from a tree grown in tropical Africa, it’s a gentle cleansing agent with unsaturated fatty acids that moisturize and nourish hair.
• Gypsophila – a gentle cleansing agent.
• Essential oil fragrance blend – rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and lavender.
"Apple cider vinegar increases manageability and the essential oil fragrances make this shampoo smell amazing! Lather is incredible!"
- CiCi, Jul 4, 2017
"Apple Cidar Vinegar increases manageability and the essential oil fragrances make this shampoo smell amazing! Lather is incredible!"
- Ann, Dec 20, 2017
"I purchased the shampoo and conditioner, I did wait about 2-3 weeks to see if I was gonna love this. Very expensive for nothing, it says sulfate free however apple cider vinegar striped the oil in my hair and made my hair so dry. I stopped using it and what a waste of money."
- Vera, Oct 14, 2018
"this is my 2nd week using it and so far I'm loving it!!!! I love that is very lightweight, and I also have curly hair and it just works so good for my hair. not drying at all my hair has been feeling clean and soft."