Nothing conditions and cares for curls like the ultra-rich formula of Recoil Conditioner. Keratin moisturizes and fortifies every curl, while our C3* Complex adds healthy bounce, maximum hydration and a frizz-free finish. A rich, curl activating conditioner formulated to activate curls and keep them moisturized, conditioned and frizz free.
How To Use
- Massage into clean, damp hair and leave on for 1–3 minutes.
- Comb through with a wide-tooth comb or fingers to detangle, starting at the ends
Features and Benefits
Curl retention; shrink the cuticle and encourage curl Provide moisture and strength Improves moisuture, strength, elasticity and shine
Recoil Conditioner is made with hydration-holding humectants and AG’s unique Curl Creating Complex (C3) containing:
- Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl
- Rice Amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help fight frizz
- Keratin protein – moisturizes and strengthens hair and fortifies the curl
- Cetrimonium chloride – fights static
"Just a little goes a long way!"
- Mimi, Dec 27, 2017
"Gentle, great smell it's the best shampoo I ever used for hair."
- Sophia, Dec 27, 2017
Love this curl line
"I have very long curly hair, its about 3 inches from touching my thighs from the back. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair so soft and the curls so pretty. And the smell is amazing."
- Lillie, Dec 27, 2017
"Love this product. I had never used sulfate free products and it really makes a big difference. It works great with my curls and makes my hair feel really soft."
- Maggie, Dec 27, 2017
My hair tangles really bad, but i love this
"It really helps detangling hair."
- Trina, Dec 27, 2017
"This product smells nice, like an orange creamsicle. It gives my hair good slip when applying. I may also use this as a co-wash, so might buy another bottle while on sale.
Will only buy when on sale, as it is so expensive."
- Sheron, Dec 27, 2017
"It really smooths your frizz and makes my curl bounce"
- Curlygirl, Dec 27, 2017
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!