Refuel’s sulfate-free formula gently cleanses, nourishes and restores life back into dry, damaged hair. Keratin amino acids provide long-lasting strength and touchable softness. pH5.5-6.5
How To Use
- Massage into wet hair.
- Rinse and repeat as desired.
Features and Benefits
- repairs and restores hair structure
- gentle on damaged and chemically treated hair
- sulfate and salt-free
- Sulfate-free surfactants – gentle, colour- and treatment-safe cleanser with incredible lather
- Keratin amino acids, the primary building blocks of hair, penetrate the hair shaft, bonding, repairing and smoothing while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma
- Herbal extracts – help soothe the scalp and adds shine
- Salt-free – most shampoos use salt as a thickener, which dries out your hair.
- AG’s shampoos are salt-free leaving your hair healthy and hydrated.
"Safe for colored hair, it repairs, smooths and strengthen hair."
- Terry, Dec 19, 2017
"Brings damaged hair back to life. It's like a protein or keratin treatment that's gently enough to use with every shampoo."
- Elizabeth, Dec 19, 2017
No more split ends!
"I use this shampoo with the Strengthening Conditioner and the two together give the softest, healthiest looking hair! I have dyed blonde hair and am awful about staying on top of getting it trimmed and cut, but these keep my hair super strong and practically free of split ends."
- Claire, Dec 19, 2017
Left a Residue
"I was really excited to try this product. The shampoo and conditioner I used to use was recently discontinued, so I went in search of a new shampoo and conditioner combo. I found the AG Refuel and was eager to try it. Within 3 days of using it I was ready to return it. The shampoo smells like medicine, which was the first problem. The conditioner is very thick and went on almost like a paste, then no matter how much I rinse, it leaves a residue. My normally bouncy wavy hair after 3 days was hanging heavy and had lost its bounce. Normally I am able to easily detangle my waist length hair once it has air dried, but with this line of products the residue left on my hair prevented me from being able to comb my hair without breaking strands and pulling it out."