Spring is here and with summer round the corner, all trends straight from the catwalks are screaming one thing; go neutral, go muted! On that note, trend and innovation leader Schwarzkopf Professional is expanding the IGORA portfolio with a brand-new colour palette for 2020, developed specifically for lighter bases: IGORA Muted Desert. Exciting! The inspiration comes from the chalky and calm landscapes of the desert – and its bare, sandy surroundings. IGORA Muted Desert offers a colour palette containing four cool and neutral shades on level 7-9 with elegant cool beiges with hues of ash and hints of beige and a powdery finish. The new shades have been specifically developed by Schwarzkopf Professional to slightly counteract unwanted yellow undertones during the processing time; providing the most neutral and cool beige colour result.
Igora Muted Desert Shades inspired by the chalky and calm landscapes of the desert in cool beige and soft gray nuance.
How To Use
Mix colour creme with developer in recommended ratio. Apply on hair and leave for about 30-40 min. Carefully emulsify after exposure. Rinse until water runs clear. Shampoo and condition the hair with FIBREPLEX or BC Bonacure ph 4.5 Color Freeze.
Features and Benefits
- Allows for the most neutral and cool beige colour results
- Offers elegant beige and soft grey nuances for level 7 and 9
- Specifically developed to counteract unwanted yellow tones
- True color in high definition with uncompromising coverage
- Intense color vibrancy and ultimate color retention
- Perfect color equalization – even on porous hair
- Up to 100% white hair coverage