Blonde Toning - intermixable pastel toners for endless creativity. Suitable for Pre-lightened bases and natural base 9 or lighter.
T-Steel Blue - Anti-orange effect and steel blonde tone
T-Ice - Anti yellow effect and cool blonde tone
T-Sand - Light subtle neutral tone
T-Caramel - Soft warm caramel tone
T-Strawberry - Fashion pastel rose tone
T-Lilac - Fashion lilac tone
T-Apricot - Fashion soft copper-rose tone (Tip: useful as an anti-matte additive)
How To Use
Mix selected Blonde Toning shade or Toning shade combination 1:1 with BLONDME Premium Developer
Recommended Developer concentration:
• 2% (7 Vol.) on pre-lightened hair
• 6% (20 Vol.) on natural blonde hair
Mix BLONDME Blonde Toning and BLONDME Premium Developer thoroughly until a smooth cream is achieved.
• Apply to damp, towel dried, light blonde or pre-lightened hair
• Apply the mixture immediately after preparation
• Apply in ne sections using a generous quantity of product in order to ensure best possible toning and equalization
• Development Time: up to 30 minutes
• Additional heat is not recommended
• Visually monitor the development of the color
Features and Benefits
• Pastel toning for blonde tone enhancement or neutralization of unwanted warm tones
• Low ammonia content
• Intermixable with all BLONDME® Hi-Lighting, Lifting, and White Blending creams
• Flexible mix options:
• Pure mix option for clear pastel tone effects
• Soft mix option for subtle, delicate tone effects
• Designed to work in combination with BLONDME Premium Developers
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!