BlondMe Instant Blush pastel sprays for instant blonde beautifying and neutralization. Suitable for Pre-lightened bases and natural base 9 or lighter.
STEEL BLUE - Cool anti-orange neutralization or a steel blue tone
ICE - Crystal clear anti-yellow neutralization or a delicate cendré tone direction
STRAWBERRY - Soft rosé blush
JADE - Touch of aquatic green
How To Use
Pastel Tone Application (Leave-In)
• Pre-lighten the hair to pale yellow minimum level 9
• Rinse, shampoo, condition and towel dry the hair
• Spray the selected BLONDME® Instant Blush shade evenly over the pre-lightened hair at the back wash
• Blot any excess color from the hair with a paper towel
• Blow-dry the hair to seal the color and leave the hair feeling soft and smooth
Yellow Neutralization Application (Rinse-Out)
• Use BLONDME Instant Blush Ice or Steel Blue for additional neutralization after lightening
• Spray evenly through lightened damp hair at the back wash
• BLONDME Instant Blush Ice for soft neutralization • BLONDME Instant Blush Steel Blue for strong neutralization
• Develop visually for 3-5 minutes
• Rinse out
• Apply BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Conditioner if more care is required
Features and Benefits
• Pastel shades for soft translucent color reflections
• Convenient, temporary leave-in or rinse out spray toners
• Direct pigment formulation for temporary color lasting up to 3 shampoos*
• Ideal for quick simple partial temporary pastel toning techniques
• Balances pH and helps to close the cuticle
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT JUST WASH OUT!
"I want to warn anyone with prelightened hair or using on someone with prelightened hair. My hair is a level 10. This product DOES NOT just wash out. It stains the hair almost like a direct dye. It just fades and you still have this muted teal. I washed my hair at least 20 times. Used a direct dye eraser (Goldwell Elumen). A Malibu color correct. Dawn dish soap. Joico Color Eraser and finnnnaaallly Guy Tang's crème lightener. By then my hair was so white I had to tone it. Not to mention its damaged now. The Goldwell Elumen helped some but the Guy Tang lightener is the only thing that took it out. Please be careful! I was very upset. If I had used this on a client I would have felt horrible that it did not do what it says it does and i am sure my client would be very upset as well."
- Becky, Nov 1, 2017
"I use these to tone my guests all the time so versatile for when you just need that extra little bit of a cooler tone, or for the guest who wants to test out fantasy colors without the commitment"