Introducing NEW Color Intensity Color Butter...brilliant, ultra-moisturizing hybrid to amp up the richness of high-beam hair color or add a pop of color to blondes who want to shake things up. Formulated with Joico's state-of-the-art technology—including restorative Arginine, and powerful Bio-Advanced Peptide ComplexTM to strengthen and repair hair—Color Butter is designed to fuse fun and fashion with serious care
How To Use
Color Butter can be creatively intermixed for endless shade and intensity options. There are three different ways to create your own custom shades:
1. Intermix each shade for strong, bold and artistic customized shades.
2. Intermix any shade or customized formula with your favorite Conditioner like K-PAK® Color Therapy™ or Moisture Recovery to dilute or lighten the intensity a shade.
3. Deepen your Color Butter shades by repeating an application 2-3 times. Apply your first application, process, and rinse the hair. Repeat this process 2-3 times to deepen your color butter result.
Features and Benefits
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Parched strands become completely quenched, gloriously glossy, and silky to the touch; that's because Color Butter strengthens weak, pre-lightened hair, restoring vital moisture levels that leave hair frizz free and amazingly responsive to styling.
- As for color? The sky's the limit: Extend the life of your client's investment shade for up to 10 shampoos with our unique rainbow pigments: GREEN, BLUE, TITANIUM, PURPLE, RED, and PINK give you the freedom to touch up dipped tips or even create whimsical pinwheels in a flash! The possibilities are endless.
- Color Butter offers a rich-yet-weightless treatment that gives you the pop of a temporary color with intense conditioning benefits.
KUKUI NUT OIL
A prized moisturizer from the Hawaiian Kukui Nut (or Candlenut) tree. The benefits:
• Rich with essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants, this powerful oil moisturizes dry hair while improving elasticity and shine.
A powerful moisturizer widely used in skincare, Shea Butter is produced from the Shea-Karite tree nut, which is native to the tropics of East and West Africa:
• Provides extraordinary moisturization and helps to restore elasticity and shine.
DIRECT DEPOSIT DYES
The same true pigments found in our best-selling Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Crème Colors:
• These vibrant dyes recharge faded hues and rev up dynamic color for up to 10 shampoos.
OUR EXCLUSIVE BIO-ADVANCED PEPTIDE COMPLEX
These hair-identical keratins that have been proven to:
• Target damaged areas of hair from the cuticle to the cortex, repairing damage, increasing strength, making the hair less prone to damage.
Depleted from the hair during the pre-lightening process, Arginine is the amino acid most responsible for hair’s ability to stretch rather than break. Here's why we include this highly functional amino acid in our Color Butter Formula:
• Helps shield and protect fragile hair's protein and lipids rendering it stronger and more responsive.
• Strengthens hair, replenishing Arginine lost during the Prelightening process.
"As a professional stylist, I try out a lot of different products to see what works best for me and my clients. After using the Pink Color Butter by Joico, I loved it! The consistency is easy to apply and not messy, gave a really pretty pigment and did not take long to process. I gave 4 stars because I have not used it long enough to see how long the results last. BUT, overall, I really like this product and would recommend to consumers and pros."
- Gabriella, Apr 26, 2018
Amazing stuff, I hope they don't stop making it!
"I have been coloring my hair a semi-intense red shade for about 15 years. I try my best to wait 6-8 weeks in between colorings to keep my hair from being too overprocessed, but it just looks so blah anything past 4 weeks. My pretty red shade fades to a coppery color. This stuff is amazing. The red actually leaves my hair a more intense red than my usual color, however of course it doesn't really do anything for any grow out. Just tints it a little. One thing to note is if does really grab onto your skin cells on your scalp, so be cautious of that. But overall I don't think I'll be able to live without this stuff now."