Lumishine™ Repair+ Permanent Creme Color Blue Ash Series. An arsenal of ultra-cool permanent creme colors that provide ultimate control over undesirable orangey-red and orangey-yellow undertones. The Blue Ash Series is perfect for controlling unwanted warmth when using hair color to lift. Most shades provide up to two levels of lift with 20 Volume Developer, while Level 9 and 10 shades can achieve up to two+ levels of lift (plus neutralize unwanted warmth in the end result).
How To Use
– 35 to 45-minute processing time
– 10, 20, 30, 40 Volume developer
– Not intended for gray coverage. Add the same percentage of LumiShine Natural Series/N/.0 as gray present for complete gray coverage results:
25% gray - add 25% of N to your BA formula
50% gray - add 50% of N to your BA formula
- Not for use on previously bleached hair
The Blue Ash Series is not intended to cover gray, the shades should be mixed with Natural when used on hair that is over 25% gray. When gray is present, simply mix your Blue Ash shade with a Natural shade at the same level as your target Blue Ash shade. The Blue Ash Series should not be used alone on bleached or porous hair due to the cool blue-ash pigment.
Features and Benefits
- Cools unwanted brassiness
- Up to 2X shinier hair*
- 100% replenished and restrengthened hair**
- Nourishes and protects hair, sealing in moisture
- Softness and shine for up to 30 shampoos**
* Vs. untreated hair
** Based on laboratory testing of damaged hair.