Four new Demi-Liquid Instant Gloss Toners, which compliment any VeroLight, VeroBlue or Creme Lightener Blonding Services, neutralize and enhance the tone of pre lighted hair in as little as five minutes. These remarkable semi-liquid toners are also the perfect choice to revitalize faded blonde hues, plus pack a moisturizing punch to newly blonde hair eliminating concerns about dullness and dryness.
How To Use
While your client is comfortably relaxing at the shampoo bowl, apply Instant Gloss Toner from scalp to ends and allow to process for 5-to-15 minutes. When desired color result is achieved, simply rinse the product from the hair and follow up with K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. In minutes, you will have revived that lifeless, dull, or faded hair color into a bright, lustrous and rich tone beaming with a long-lasting, high-velocity shine.
Features and Benefits
• Four new shades: Natural Silver, Natural Violet, Natural Beige, Natural Gold
• Ammonia-free, acid pH, no lift, pre blended liquid formula with micro-emulsion technology (with oil, water and surfactants) enables liquid colour to penetrate deeply and deposit quickly
• Mix 1 part Instant Gloss Toner with 1 part Vero K-Pak Chrome Activator for instant toning results and radiant shine
• Neutralises unwanted tones and enhances desired tones
• Leaves hair healthier and softer with noticeable repair and hydration due to JOICO Quadramine Complex formula
• Lasts up to 12 washes
• Great for toning after highlights, refreshing colour,and toning grey hair
Did I mix it wrong?
"So I mixed it 1 part gloss to 1 part Vero Activator. I put it on the hair at the shampoo bowl and.. It...didn't...so...anything....
It didn't even oxidize to a different color.
Did I use the wrong developer? Did I not let it sit long enough?
I'm just so confused, and I can't find any info on it!
Help! I love Joico, but this is a bummer:/"
- Shasta, Feb 9, 2016
works with lumishice 5 vol
"i didnt know to use chrome developer with it, the package say 5 vol soi use the lumi 5, it works better if used on damp/ dry hair, as i could wait a ful 20 with wet hair"
- bree, Mar 23, 2017
"I use equal part Vero chrome and just watch it work and rinse when desired tone is achieved. It has never failed me"
- Htched2astar, Apr 17, 2020
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!