The 1st Influencer brand created by the biggest social media superstar in professional hair styling.
#mydentity Direct Dye Vibrant Pastel formulated with an exclusive Keratin & Argan Seed Oil Blend to improve the overall integrity of the hair. Provides maximum color retention and vibrancy - for hair color that lasts up to 25 shampoos.
How To Use
- Wear suitable gloves to prevent staining.
- Do not mix with Developer- NO DEVELOPER REQUIRED.
- Apply #mydentity @Guy_Tang Direct Dye neatly to clean, dry hair and process for 20 minutes.
- For increased vibrancy and animation, use heat.
- Rinse hair for several minutes and finish with desired shampoo and conditioner.
- For maximum vibrancy and animation, pre-lighten hair with #mydentity @Guy_Tang Lightener prior to application.
Features and Benefits
- formulated with an Exclusive Keratin & Argan Seed Oil Blend to improve the overall integrity of the hair
- provides maximum color retention and vibrancy for haircolor that lasts up to 25 shampoos
- Haircolor fades true to tone
"So I was super excited to play with guy's hair color line, I picked up the lavender shade and was hoping for the best.
1) smells super potent it gave me a headache.
2) the color didn't look like the swatch at all, my hair is a level 9 and the color came out to a dark violet color!!! The swatch was misleading I even showed up at cosmoprof the next day to show the girls what happened :(
If I knew that this color is going to be EXACTLY like what I already own I wouldn't waste my money on it!"
- Maya, Sep 20, 2017
"The color is long lasting, vibrant and predictable. Just make sure you are educate yourself on the line and use correctly and you wont be disappointed! Love love love"
- Demi, Dec 10, 2018
Love the tones
"Ive used a few tones only not all the collection to be honest but the ones Ive used I love, my favorite is the charcoal and cosmic coral, true to color if you follow directions and apply to pre lighten hair to the right level for True Tones then you get exactly what you are suppose to, love it"
- Bay Area stylist, Aug 28, 2019
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!