Celeb Luxury Color Colorwash® with Colorposit™ technology. The new category - a scientific revolution in hair color adds rich color while cleansing with hi-conditioning results. These 10 fresh Gem Lites® Colorwash colors can revive your luster-lacking locks in between salon appointments. Start washing in fabulous without fading out!
Gem Lites® Fashion Color Care™ - inspired by brilliant gems that never fade. Gem Lites® Colorwash with patent-pending, new advanced cleanse + Colorposit technology. 10 amazing tones inspired by brilliant gems, the most precious, brightest organic colors coming from the earth. Gems are stable and never fade.
Superior attributes makes color wash extremely addictive.
- high colorposit™
- high lather
- hi-conditioning, soft-satin hair
How To Use
• Apply a generous amount of color wash evenly throughout wet hair, massage into a thick rich lather, then rinse thoroughly
• For easiest detangling, run fingers through hair before and after rinsing colorwash from hair
• Follow with nourishing bonditioner® and celeb® secret fix® styler
Use the complete gem lites® system as a regimen Restores hair to a healthy, natural feel
Features and Benefits
- instantly adds rich color + hi-lather + hi-conditioning to hair while gently cleansing
- stops visible haircolor washout and fade between salon visits
- maintains, corrects and boosts color brilliance
- like gems, brings out depth and reflective facets in colored hair, foil highlights or balayage
"bought the gem lites color wash cleanse + color in grey at the suggestion of sales person in store it is very thick, doesn't take much, beware your hands will carry the color it will wash off of your hands my husband said I should have used it during Halloween I am an esthetician."
- dragonfly, Nov 10, 2018
"I like to use cognac quartz when my blondes are washed out or over toned.
Also the citrine and flawless diamond are great to refresh bright blonde.
They are thick so I mix some other shampoo with it.
Can be a little drying so don’t use all the time."
- Alex, Jan 31, 2019
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!