Gelish Artificial Nail Remover is designed to remove Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish in minutes. Artificial Nail Remover has conditioning additives that keep the skin from drying and maintain a healthy nail. Artificial Naill Remover will remove the Soak Off Gel Polish with proper application in 10 minutes or less.
How To Use
- Rough the surface of the nail to break the seal.
- Apply Gelish Artificial Nail Remover to cotton or 2X2 cosmetic pads, and apply on top of the surface
- Wrap in foil and allow to sit for recommended removal time.
- Gelish is 10-12 minutes and acrylic for 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the foil and wipe the nail clean.
Features and Benefits
- Remove Gelish in minutes
- Soak off in minutes
- Conditioning additives
- No skin drying and maintains healthy nail
Great for Gel removal
"This product is the best!! It's the only product I use to remove my ladies gel at each appointment. It is great because it is non drying to the nails or cuticles like pure acetone is!! Plus it doesn't take forever to soak 10-15 tops!!"
- The Nail Gal, Nov 27, 2018
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!