Cellophanes is an iconic Professional Sebastian offering with over 40 years of rich history. It has now been reformulated to offer even more vibrant and expressive color plus gorgeous shine and hair health benefits. Color is the biggest source of salon revenue, but 55% of your clients aren't getting their hair colored in the salon. They want to maintain their natural look without committing to permanent color. New shades are listed below.
Clear (Even more shine, more brilliant)
Ice Blond (More translucent, cooler blonde)
Champagne Blond (More beautiful, soft blonde)
Vanilla Blond (Warmer, more vibrant beige)
Honeycomb Blond (More natural yet more vibrant golden-beige)
Saffron Red (Warmer, more natural red)
Cinnamon Red (Warmer, more natural)
Cranberry Red (Warmer, more natural red)
Caramel Brown (Warmer golden brown)
Chocolate Brown (More natural chocolate brown, less red)
Espresso Brown (More natural brown)
How To Use
- Refresh color intensity and restore healthy, vibrant shine between color services
- SHAKE WELL TAKE A STRAND TEST.
- Shampoo, and towel dry hair to 75% dry.
- Apply COLOURSHINES, beginning 1/8 inch from scalp and combing thoroughly through hair.
- Wrap hair in reusable plastic cap and place under dryer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Processing time will vary depending on porosity of hair.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured with natural food dyes
- For natural or chemically-treated hair
- Use the same day as a chemical service to restore color, life and bounce
- Refresh color intensity and restore healthy, vibrant shine between color service
- Semi-permanent color that lasts 4-6 weeks
- Provides natural looking, translucent color with exceptional silky shine!
- A3 Complex strengthens hair while adding shine and preserving hair's natural moisture
- Give clients commitment-free dimension and dazzling shine all while strengthening their hair.
"Ive tried many other hair glosses and they had a developer. I like this one because it didn''t have a developer so it didn''t contain hydrogen peroxide. I will forever use this!
Just make sure you follow the instructions or it won''t work!"
- holagrrl, Mar 22, 2014
the best glossifier ever made
"I've been using Cellophanes since they first came out haven't found anything as conditioning as of yet. Have tried many other products but none have come close to this product. Love it"