The Wahl Sterling 9 Clipper - Don't be average, be an ICON with this ultra powerful full size clipper that's excellent for heavy-duty cutting, tapering, fades, and blends. It's equipped with a v9000 motor and runs faster and cooler than a standard electromagnetic motor clipper.
How To Use
Excellent for heavy-duty cutting, tapering, fades, and blends
Features and Benefits
- It has 50% more power than the Sterling 4 and comparable products with its new V9000 motor
- It has all the power of a pivot motor clipper with all the blade speed of an electromagnetic clipper
- With all the increased power, it does not draw any more electricity from the outlet. Meaning a truly energy efficient unit!
- It's 3-piece chromed lid makes for a very attractive clipper
- All the accessories you will need for a complete cut
- Includes 8 attachment combs & a bonus finger ring
"I got these in January 2014, the motor blew, DURING A CUT, and poof, smoke. seriously?!i take good care of my tools and it was real unfortunate these blew and i wasted $$ on them. very disappointed. i probably got a pair that was resold to me and refurbished... what a shame."
- Anonymous, Aug 11, 2014
"I've had these for about 4 months, I do quite a few mens cuts and these haven't messed up yet. They are quick and strong! I'll definitely get another pair when the time comes."
- Jordan, Nov 18, 2015
"I both this clippers on October of 2017, and they just blew up on me while I was working on a client, they lasted about 10months,
I remember buying my First clippers from wahl about 16yrs ago and they lasted me for about 10yrs solid. they sure don't make them how they use to."