Wahl Introduces Vintage Edition 5-Star “Senior” to Commemorate the Rich History of Barbering and the Tools that Shaped It 100 Years in the making the
Wahl Cord/Cordless Senior Clipper creates seamless blends when hard or soft line fading is needed. Ideal for Clipper over comb work. Ideal for Bulk hair removal.
Features and Benefits
- Traditional Blade Set high carbon steel blade allows 1mm - 3mm cut length for off scalp cutting techniques. Fast blade cutting speed 6400-6900 RPM.
- All metal adjustable taper lever adjusts cut length easily - Vintage throw-back lever design
- All Metal Housing heavy-duty , high impact solid vintage throw-back feel
- Powerful rotary motor results in higher blade speed and. higher stall torque. Consistent power to tackle thick hair
- Ergonomic Design fits comfortably in hand for easy maneuverability
- Cord/Cordless capabilities high quality lithium-ion batter with 70 mint run time per charge. Non-stop use, if battery is low, attached cord for continuous cutting.
The best investment ever
"They are amazing! In every way!"
- SassySandy, Mar 17, 2019
"Pre ordered mine. Today 8219 the started smoking. Same thing happened to my cordless Magics."
- TonsorialWesley, Aug 1, 2019
Absolutely love them
"I have been using them for a while and they are a work horse. They are smooth and they power through all hair. Totally love them, perfect"
- jenjen81, Dec 4, 2019
"These have got to be the best cordless clippers ever. Hold charge and motor has great power."
- HHejl, Dec 13, 2019
Best Clippers Ive Ever Had
"Theyre super light weight great for females or anyone with small hands even with the chord plugged in. Theyve never smoked on me or anything like that. Battery last about 5 hours of nonstop cutting and I work in a busy salon I needed something that wont clog up on me . ANY clipper will work best if you use pressure air to clean them and oil them and sanitize every time I know some people look past it. It it really does help the life of your clipper and it effects how they cut as well... so if these arent working for you, use your 2 year warranty and maybe take better care of the next pair."