Wella Stain Remover does away with semi, demi and permanent hair color stains. Wella's Color Stain Remover is ideal for use straight after a color service to remove excess color from skin. It's designed to work on semi-permanent, oxy semi-permanent and permanent hair colour, helping to remove it safely and effectively.
How To Use
- If color absorption has occurred to skin, apply from cotton on affected areas.
- Can be used also directly after color application to remove color excess from skin
- Do not spray/apply directly on skin
- Wear suitable gloves
- Avoid contact with eyes and irritated skin
- In case of contact, rinse immediately with water.
- Cosmetics and other hair products left on the skin may effect the application and the end result of the product. Therefore, it is recommended that these
products be removed from the skin beforehand.
- Product is not suited for removing hair color from hair.
- Not suitable for removing stains from clothes.
- Avoid harsh rubbing.
- After usage, the treated skin are and the hands should be rinsed with water.
- Keep out of reach of children
Features and Benefits
- Removes semi, demi and permanent hair color stains
- New pre and post treatment with gentle, skin protecting formulas for color and perm specialist care.
"Not only is this stain remover great for your client, but it's also great for clothing and stained color bowls and brushes too! If you get color on your shirt, you can just put a couple of pumps of this stain remover on your shirt and it mostly comes off. It's great for a temporary solution to getting a stain off until you can get home. We also use this for washing certain stained bowls and brushes too. For example, if some purple color stained our clear wella bowls, we just put a couple of pumps of this and scrub-- the color stain comes completely off! It's great because it helps keep our supplies nice and clean, while also working great to get some tough color off of our clients' skin. 100% recommendation."
- Sarah, Nov 7, 2015
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!