Rusk Elimin8 Color Corrector gently removes unwanted permanent color with a non-progressive, precise control formula that contains no ammonia, peroxide, bleach or formaldehyde.
How To Use
- Combine equal parts of Step 1 (color reducer) and Step 2 (conditioning catalyst).
- Apply, using applicator bottle or bowl and brush
- The thick, creamy consistency ensures quick, easy, and precise application.
- Process up to 20 minutes, with or without heat
Features and Benefits
- Gently removes any level of permanent, oxidative hair color, no matter how long it has been in the hair
- Reverses the bonds of oxidative dye molecules, allowing for safe and effective color removal, bringing the hair back to its pre-colored state
- Promotes unsurpassed shine and condition
A non-progressive, precise control formula that contains no ammonia, peroxide, bleach or formaldehyde
"best color corrector i have used and experienced . it gets you to a level in which you can begin to color correct at a desired goal. great results and quick."
- Anonymous, Aug 19, 2014
Good results, intolerable smell
"This product works pretty well (though not as completely as other sulfur-based removers by Kenra and Pravana) and keeps the hair in good condition, BUT! The smell of the Step 2 solution is so horrible to me, it makes me physically ill. The client I used it on felt the same. This is not the sulfur solution (Step 1) but the mixing solution used to "mask" the smell that is so awful. I used the rest of the batch on some extensions (won't subject any more clients to it and hate to waste product!) and I still feel sick two days later. I may be extra sensitive but it's definitely a factor to consider."
- LilyD, Apr 15, 2015
"Smells just like all the other color removers. Most likely the same formula as all the rest. Highly recommend!"
- T-roy, Apr 11, 2016
"It will remove color. But if you dont get all the color removed it qill revert back dark!"
- Ash, Jan 24, 2019
"turned my hair bright orange level 6"
- eevee, Mar 26, 2019
"This is a great product , honestly the best color remover I used. It really is underrated."
- Tigist, Apr 25, 2020
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!