For Full, Smooth Volume
1. Comb freshly cleansed hair with a wide-tooth comb
2. Treat the root area with 10-15 pumps of Diamax, lightly massage into scalp and comb through hair.
3. Apply a styler to mid-lengths and ends
4. Hand-dry halfway while lifting roots with fingertips
5. Blow-dry in sections with a large round brush
6. Finish with a working hair spray for a tousled look
For Fully Textured Volume
This can be achieved on dry hair to refresh the style or on clean, wet hair.
1. Apply 10-15 pumps of Diamax Treatment to roots, lightly massage into scalp and comb through hair
2. Hand-dry for 2-3 minutes, lifting roots with fingertips
3. Apply a thermal protectant styler; then use two curling iron sizes to create a set with alternating single pin-curls-smaller curls supporting larger ones.
4. After letting the set cool, gently remove pin-curls
5. Separate curls with finers and lightly spray with a flexible working hair spray