Lubricating Oil keeps your clipper blades properly lubricated for maximum efficiency. Thin, natural clipper oil prevents blades from gumming up and keeps your clipper in prime operating condition. Premium oil will not evaporate and will not slow down the blades. Made in the U.S.A., this specially designed rust-resistant oil is the standard in the clipper cutting industry. A couple drops of Lubricating Oil after each cut translates into a long blade life. Versatile solution works great on virtually any electric pet grooming clipper. Available in a 4 oz bottle only.
How To Use
- In order to ensure that you get the most life and performance out of your clipper or trimmer, we recommend that you oil your unit before each use.
- Blades should be oiled after using disinfectant or sanitizing solution.
- To oil properly, the unit should be held in such a way that the blades are in a downward position.
- With the clipper or trimmer blade running, dispense 2-4 drops of oil across the top blade.
- Remember to wipe off the excess oil so it does not run into the motor compartment.
- Oil in the motor compartment will eventually lead to a poor motor performance.
Features and Benefits
- Thin, natural clipper oil keeps your clipper in prime operating condition.
- Oil helps prevent blades from rusting.
- The standard by which other electric clipper oils are measured
- A non-detergent oil developed for use on Oster Clippers