- Specially designed, stainless steel blades with titanium coating provide extra close cutting, long wear,and are corrosion resistant
- ""Snap on, Snap off"" detachable blade system allows quick and easy blade changing
- Three blade sizes available
- Fine cutting teeth provide precise edging and outlining around neck, ear, beard, and mustache
- Fashionable and ergonomic with a soft-touch comfort grip
- Sure Fit charging stand with gripper feet
- 10 ft. cord included
"Plastic housing around blade seems questionable. A spring broke with 6 months while using trimmer. They are currently useless. Disappointed in the quality for the price. I expect more of the Oster company."
- Anonymous, Oct 31, 2014
Love these trimmers... but...
"I bought the Oster Artisan without the charging stand, before I knew there was one. Now I want the charging stand but haven't been able to find one without buying the whole trimmer again."
- stephanie, Sep 2, 2015
Didn't even last 3 months
"Within 3 months they were useless. They did not even cut the greatest from the start always leaving stray hairs. I constantly had to keep going over the same spot. Love the look of them and the weight but highly disappointed in performance."
- ang, Aug 11, 2016
"I got a pair they were dull wouldnt cut chrisp line exchanged it lil better but not really"
- Heath, Oct 17, 2016
They do not work, exchanged them after 2 weeks
"I had a pair of these trimmers once before and they were..okay. They broke and I have to repurchase a pair. I took them back after two weeks and purchased the Sterling Wahl mag trimmers and they are AMAZING!"