Convenient, customized service. Satin Smooth® Titanium Blue Thin Film Pebble Wax is a pourable formula of our traditional thin film wax, with the same incredible results. Just pour what you need into your warmer and the pebbles melt into the smooth, creamy texture you expect from Satin Smooth.
How To Use
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
1. Pour the pebble drops into an empty metal wax can and heat them in a Satin Smooth® or other professional wax warmer.
2. Set heat to READY for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Do not melt wax completely. Wax should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. Wax should be soft around the sides.
4. Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping applicator into wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off applicator, it's too hot – wax should cling to the applicator.
5. After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser®, use a new applicator to apply a thin, even layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip when removing wax leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax.
6. Allow wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the edge of the strip and remove quickly, pulling against hair growth.
7. After hair removal, apply Satin Release® to eliminate any wax residue, followed by Satin Cool® to help soothe skin.
8. Finally, condition skin with Satin Hydrate® to leave the skin soft.
9. Once you've completed your service, replenish can with Satin Smooth® Pebble Wax.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS. DO NOT MICRO- WAVE. Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins. Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use.
Features and Benefits
- For hair removal; no-strip disposable wax; ideal for coarse, thick, stubborn hair
- Recommended for male Brazilian bikini waxing
- For sensitive skin and delicate areas
- Turns skin silky smooth
- Dermatologist tested