Kenra Platinum Working Spray 14 is a medium hold hairspray.
How To Use
- Hold can 8 to 10 inches away from style and spray.
- Spray hair for desired styling and finishing results.
- If clogging occurs, rinse dispenser under hot water.
Features and Benefits
- Ultimate flexible hold hairspray
- Provides pliable control for brushable styling and natural movement
- Leaves hair with a natural feel and frizz-free shine
- Create volume, texture and detail
- Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer: A moderate holding hair fixative resin with excellent water solubility
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5): A vitamin that provides moisture and increases the mass and diameter of the hair shaft to give hair body
- Pentaerthrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate (Triglycerides): Lipids that add moisture and leave heair soft and supple
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: Sunscreen agent to help prevent fading from the sun's damaging rays
"One of my all time favorite hair sprays. Medium hold that helps tame fly aways and make the hair more pliable and easier to work with without that super hard crunchy feeling to the hair. I recommend to anyone looking for a nice medium hold everyday hair spray!"
- Breanne, Apr 25, 2018
"This hairspray is so lovely. The smell is light and elegant. The hold doesn't let my style go limp and doesn't make it feel stiff."
- Cheryl, Apr 25, 2018
Best Hairspray for Fine Hair and Humidity
"Please never stop making the Kenra working spray Ive done event hair on nearly 20,000 clients in 20 years and this is my hands down favorite hairspray. Holds even better than Kenra 25 on fine hair in humidity, brushable not crunchy and retains curl for days. Smells amazing too"
- L, Apr 4, 2020
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!