KeraCare Creme Press repels moisture to sustain longer lasting presses. Gives a silky straight press. Conditions hair while enhancing a natural-looking sheen. Shields hair from thermal heat damage. Softens hair with a blend of natural light oils.
How To Use
- Rub a small amount of Creme Press between palms of hands.
- Distribute Creme Press evenly on damp or dry hair from root to ends.
- Straighten hair with desired straightening tools.
- Apply more Creme Press in moderation as needed.
- Proceed to curl hair using KeraCare Curling Wax for firm curls.
Features and Benefits
- Repels moisture to sustain longer lasting presses
- Gives a silky straight press
- Conditions hair
- Enhances a natural-looking sheen
- Shields hair from thermal heat damage
- Softens hair with a blend of natural light oils
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Castor Oil, Lanolin, Water, Dimethicone and others
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!