No-Poo Decadence is a non-lathering, conditioning cleanser designed for curly or super curly hair. Its ultra-moisturizing formula helps to bring out your clients’ healthiest, bounciest curls. The formula contains chufa milk and quinoa to help protect, nourish and strengthen hair, while providing added shine and soothing the scalp. No-Poo Decadence also contains DevaCurl’s exclusive botanical-blend which helps moisturize the hair.
How To Use
- Wet curls thoroughly
- Apply a liberal amount of cleanser between palms, and work vigorously throughout your scalp and gently through the ends of your hair
- Continue with vigorous motion on your scalp to rinse thoroughly.
What Does this Do
The formula contains chufa milk and quinoa to help protect, nourish and strengthen hair, while providing added shine and soothing the scalp. No-Poo Decadence also contains DevaCurl’s exclusive botanical-blend which helps moisturize the hair.
- Chufa Milk: rich in vitamins and minerals to nourish, moisturize and revitalize hair
- Quinoa Protein to strengthen, protect, condition, define, and add shine to hair
- Grapeseed Oil adds shine and luster
"Great product for mixed curly hair. Hydrates the curls really well!"
- Tight Cutz2, Dec 31, 1969
Great Cleansing With This Product
"Smells great and actually detangles hair. With use over time its good for rebalancing the natural oils on scalp."
- Lil, Dec 31, 1969
try for yourself
"It's not bad, I prefer the original no poo buy devacurl. This one's a little more heavy if you have extreme coarse hair and you need something that kind of way that down a little more this actually might work for you better than the original."
- Samantha, Dec 31, 1969
"I love this new line from DevaCurl. The scent is so much better than the original ( I think the original smells like cleaning products). This smell is decandent just like the name. I love how softer it makes my hair feel. It doesn't weigh down my hair or leaves it greasy. It gently cleanses my scalp and gets rid of build-up residue for in between washes. For reference, I have fine thin curly hair (3a & 3b)."