By adding Moroccanoil products to your shopping bag, you have read and will abide by Moroccanoil’s attached terms and conditions.
The second step in the Moroccanoil ChromaTech Service, ChromaTech POST is an after-color service treatment that ensures the best results, while restoring the integrity of the hair. For the most thorough coverage and longest-lasting results, hair must be immediately repaired to restore its health following a color service to effectively lock in haircolor. COLORLINKTM technology, with micro-encapsulated argan oil, takes a dual-action approach to seal in haircolor—repairing both physically and chemically through the following 3 mechanisms:
1. Creates cross-links to rebuild the keratin structure, restoring the entire hair ber and locking haircolor within.
2. Polymers form a protective hydrophobic shield that helps prevent haircolor washout.
3. With ArganIDTM, positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair ber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously sealing
and helping repair the hair.
How To Use
- After shampooing with Moroccanoil Color Continue Shampoo, gently blot excess water from hair. Apply ChromaTech POST generously into palms and distribute globally from roots through ends.
- Leave on for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
For fine or medium hair: 2–3 pumps
For coarse, dense and/or long-length hair: 3–5 pumps
Features and Benefits
Through active COLORLINKTM technology, the negative effects of haircolor are immediately counteracted by holistically addressing all of hair’s speci c needs immediately following a haircolor service. Hair feels softer and stronger with increased vibrancy.
• Physically and chemically helps to repair the hair
• Locks in haircolor
• Seals the cuticle
• Increases haircolor vitality
• COLORLINKTM: uniquely creates cross-links throughout the keratin structure, helping to trap haircolor within while forming a protective shield that prevents haircolor washout.
• ArganIDTM: positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair ber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously helping to repair and seal the hair.
• Apricot Oil: rich in oleic acid and antioxidants for nourishment and shine.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!